About the Role
Immediate opportunity for a Technical Security Business Analyst to join a well-respected global healthcare company based in Melbourne CBD on an initial 12 month contract, you will be supporting the Security Transformation program.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Product Owner, Business Project Managers, Business Stakeholders, Technical stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define, develop and document Business Requirements.
- Work closely with the stream's Product Owner, domain knowledge SME's and other team members to define epics, features and user stories and define same in VSTS using STP programme methodology and ways of working.
- Liaise with internal teams to prepare Functional Specifications that deliver agreed solutions to meet Business and IT needs and standards.
- Facilitate and Support Development and Testing as required.
- Work with a change and communications manager to deliver people and process change, including Facilitate training for new system and assist with change management support activities and promote continuous improvement
To be successful, you will demonstrate
- Cyber security analysis and delivery experience preferred
- Knowledge of some of the following areas of cyber security preferred:
- Platform security
- Time synchronisation
- Application Security
- CICD - Applications
- Secured Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Security of Windows, Linux, VM, Storage, Cloud, Networks, Remote Access, Mobile Devices, Device Control and wireless
- Extensive working experience with Agile projects using Scrum (including story definition, acceptance criteria and backlog grooming)
- Demonstrated expertise with liaising directly with Business functions to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions.
- Experience in adapting approaches and methodologies to achieve quality and timely solutions for the business.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on , quoting ref no. JO-2001-99183. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com