Our client are a leader in the banking industry and currently looking for an experienced Technical BA to join their Digital Team within the Mobile space for an initial 6 month contract.
Role: Tech BA
Location: Melbourne CBD
Duration: Initial 6 month
- Create user stories, help manage and prioritise a release backlog of user stories, participate in iterations, daily stand ups and retrospectives, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business priorities and business requirements.
- Engagement with stakeholders to ensure all processes, requirements and business rules are documented and included in the solution.
- Document business requirements (functional and non-functional). Deliver high level/detailed requirements through use cases, process flows and maps etc.
- Identification of risks, issues and dependencies. Assisting with the resolution of risks and issues, which arise during the project lifecycle. Raise and provide input to the Leads and PMs of additional risks and issues resulting from the scope change or during the development cycle. Additionally, provide input to any change requests that may arise.
- Provide functional expertise (on assigned functional areas) to solution designers, developers, testers, and business groups as needed to facilitate development, testing, training, and review client and internal communications ensuring detailed business requirements are accurately covered in the overall solution.
- 5 years as a BA in Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodology
- Experience with mobile software platforms and devices/wearables (iOS and Android) is essential
- Act as an interface between Business and Technology to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved (APIs etc)
- Review and provide feedback on deliverables and manage the quality
- Strong experience in business and process analysis, mapping and engineering
- Experience working in large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities
- Development and delivery of requirements and processes supporting the build and release of customer facing digital assets
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills
- Proven experience working collaboratively with User Experience teams
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 03 9929 9501, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99654. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com