|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
With a socially minded ethos and a passionate team, this evolving community services provider is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly capable, experienced and passionate leader who is eager to motivate a dedicated team of 20 Disability Support workers who provide 24/7 home care to a small group of valued clients.
Your primary focus is on advising and supporting teach of these staff members to ensure an engaged culture, continuous development of each team member and the highest level of care for residents.
About the Role
You will be fulfilling a busy and varied role that comprises of both administrative and customer service responsibilities.
- Supervision and team leadership, including rostering and resource management
- Sharing accumulated knowledge and experience with peers and team members
- Manage your own caseload as well as leading your team
- Planning and implementing strategies based on individual needs and behaviours
- Work in a highly collaborative and consultative manner, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Group facilitation; one on one mentoring and team development
- Weekly reporting with management, budget management and general documentation
- Participate in the after-hours emergency on-call team (one weekend per every four weeks)
- Extensive experience in the area of disability care
- Excellent staff leadership and supervision capabilities
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a caring disposition
- Ability to review, update and implement process
- Genuine values aligned with this values-driven organisation
- Current First Aid Certificate, Working with Children Blue Card and Yellow Card
Benefits of the role include
- National organisation who are continuing to expand
- Mobile and laptop supplied
- Join an agile team with a genuine, heartfelt connection to their long standing values
- Autonomy to build the team with support from the leadership team
- Secure role with a certain future of further development and success
A current Police Check of less than 6 months is required, and on offer the preferred candidate will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical check.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101755. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com