|Location||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Posted||21 days ago|
At Davidson we live by the philosophy that it is not the leader's role to build the business; rather leaders build great teams and great teams build great businesses.
We are creating a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we need committed and passionate people to join our organisation to help us realise our Vision.
Our Victorian Executive & Boards team changed the lives of hundreds of candidates throughout 2019 and we want to reach even more throughout 2020.
We can't do that without experienced Team Administrators to be an integral member of the team. This opportunity has also arise due to the fact that we have recently promoted one of our amazing Project Coordinators to a Researcher role within the team.
Key responsibilities in this critical role include:
- Working with the team to support them to execute delivery of recruitment processes
- Coordination of each Executive Search process including booking meetings, interviews, client / candidate interviews and assessments
- Completing administration tasks accurately and efficiently
- Proactively driving a high level of client and candidate care
- Providing systems super-user expertise with regards to our CRM
What's in it for you?
We will transform your career by giving you every opportunity to reach your full potential with us through internal training and our exceptional back office infrastructure.
Davidson reward the energy and passion that our people bring to work every single day through a range of benefits including monthly and quarterly celebrations. The company offer an outstanding employee value proposition including an active social club, extended loyalty leave and birthday RDO's, as well as optional salary packaging.
What you need to bring:
- A strong customer service background
- A flexible working style and the ability to work with different stakeholders
- Developed problem-solving skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent time management skills to manage multiple assignments concurrently
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers' of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Paris Plompen on 03 9929 9539, Olivia O'Shea on 03 9929 9566 or Elissa Henderson on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson Executive & Boards? Visit us at www.davidsonexecutive.com