Our North Shore based Construction client is rapidly expanding and seeking a passionate and energetic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the business and partner with HR to manage the end to end Recruitment process and secure 'top talent' for the business.
Reporting to the Associate Director the role will suit someone with 3-5 years Recruitment background who has also had experience in a fast paced and demanding agency environment. The role will have exposure to and be responsible for the full Recruitment employee lifecycle.
Key responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end recruitment process, sourcing candidates using a variety of tools and techniques, including but not limited to: Seek, LinkedIn, Careers Page and direct recruiting efforts such as networking events and meeting with job network agencies
- Educating hiring managers on 'best practice' recruitment processes and policies
- Developing proactive recruitment strategies including talent pools and appropriate networks based on headcount projections
- Supporting the business and Managers with all Recruitment duties as required
- Working closely with stakeholders and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Implement and refine Recruitment processes, policies and procedures as required
Your skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related industry (desirable)
- 3-5 years previous experience in an in-house environment and/or on-site agency setting
- High level practical experience with LinkedIn and Seek recruitment tools as well as Talent databases
- Experience recruiting within the construction industry including blue and white collar (highly desirable)
- High energy, ambitious, enthusiastic and want to work in a fast paced, high-pressured environment
- Sold interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
What you will get in return
A dynamic working environment with a flexible approach and growing team. If you are seeking a Talent role where you have the autonomy to drive the recruitment agenda for a business, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Helen Katsoudas on 02 8093 0636, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90109. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com