Our Western Sydney based Industrial business are currently recruiting for a driven and ambitious Talent Acquisition Partner to join the business and manage the Talent process for the business
You will be proactive in your ability to source high calibre Talent for our business having excellent communication and relationship management skills with strong business acumen.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end recruitment process, sourcing candidates using a variety of tools and techniques, including but not limited to: Seek, LinkedIn, Careers Page and direct recruiting efforts such as networking events and meeting with job network agencies
- Educating hiring managers on 'best practice' recruitment processes and policies
- Developing proactive recruitment strategies including talent pools and appropriate networks based on headcount projections
- You will provide general team HR support as required
To be successful in this position you will require:
- 3-5 years previous experience in an in-house environment or on-site agency setting
- Experience with LinkedIn and Seek recruitment tools as well as Talent database
- A high level of emotional intelligence, tenacity, resilience, a personable nature, good influencing skills, patience and a sense of humour
- Computer skills - including proficiency in work, excel and outlook
- The ability to be autonomously and take ownership
If you are seeking an internal Talent role where you have the autonomy to drive the recruitment agenda for a business, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Anna Drillsma on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89866. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com