A government agency.
- Monitor existing systems to ensure structural integrity
- Provide level 2-3 techincal suport via email, phone.
- Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software
- Install and configure operating systems and other software and routinely test installed software for glitch detection and other issues
- Provide technical direction to IT support staff
- Ensure constant availability of technical resources
- Design and implement security systems and redundant backups to maintain data safety
- Write custom scripts to reduce the need for human intervention
- 5+ years' experience in system engineering and IT support required
- Proven track record of success in installation and maintenance of Window based software
- Experience creating automated scripts and software preferred
- Experience in Veeam, Tape back up, Citrix, VMware, SOE, SCCM, Window Server.
- Strong communication skills.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0628, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90829. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com