|Posted||9 days ago|
Our client is a market leader in telecommunication solutions, energy distribution and electrical infrastructure. They are currently looking for a Systems Specialist - Electrical Engineer to join their team, initially for a 6 month contract.
- Reporting to the Senior Analyst in Emerging Opportunities and Acceleration.
- Working with controller supplier for microgrid solution modelling such as Siemens and ABB.
- Design a microgrid system for one to two sites from the existing microgrid feasibility study customers and available data.
- Deliver Technical design / functional description for off-grid and microgrid system.
- Provide bill materials and set of drawings for estimating purposes.
- Coordinate/support technical design process with DNSP (early stage of connection application process).
- Creation of detailed specification and scope of work packs for equipment suppliers.
- Have a structured approach to engineering with regards to project costs and timelines / schedules.
- Preparation of project reports and documentation by collecting and analysing information and data.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (Power)
- Understanding of renewable energy systems (off-grid, hybrid, grid-connect)
- Class 'C' drivers licence.
- Experience in Power Generation and LV/HV System Detailed Design (AS3000, AS3008, AS2067)
- Drawing in AutoCad with a full understanding of the standards and practical implementation
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Self starter who is autonomous to work within organisational directives and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to travel to site as required to deliver for our clients.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2104-104047. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com