|Posted||18 days ago|
About the Organisation
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
About the Role
Your role will be responsible for providing a system engineering skill sets necessary to enable our clients project team to devise, develop and maintain a reliable, secure, accreditable and economically viable solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reviewing the control from the following security standard and identify the gap with the current Security Solution:
- PSPF 2021
- ISM 2021
- Identifying the existing Security risk impacted by the Security Standard listed above;
- Proposing new Risk Security risk to address the identified gap.
To be Considered, You Will Have:
- Bachelor of Engineering Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field, or related equivalent experience;
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics, Information Security and Management or related Field or related equivalent experience;
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Network Security or related field or related equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of IT systems;
- Knowledge of security systems and processes, specifically Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Account & Access Management (A&A), vulnerability and threat assessments and risk management;
- Knowledge of system engineering methodology and utilisation of requirement management tools;
- Knowledge of Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM 2021), PSPF (2021), DSPF and DSM;
- Experience with engineering frameworks such as DOORS;
- Experience with authoring/reviewing technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Federal Government Security Procedures;
- Hold, or be eligible for, MIEAust status as a Member of the Institution of Engineers, Australia;
- Experience with security products.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103830. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com