Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems.
We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
You will be responsible for designing and documenting solution proposals, with reference to a defined system functional baseline, to satisfy customer requirements and project/bid cost targets.
You will provide technical oversight to other teams within the project/bid, ensuring that the designed solution is implemented as per the design and in accordance to the project/bid schedule and cost constraints.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for:
- Preparing proposals (Design and/or Architecture) to satisfy customer requirements
- Documenting solution in Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) and Engineering Change Requests (ECR)
- Preparing products (baseline documentation; SSS, SSDD, ICDs) required for internal specification reviews (e.g. SOR, SRR, SFR, PDR and CDR) and external reviews (e.g. SDR) with customers
- Maintaining the functional baseline configuration and the respective database
- Maintaining traceability between customer requirements and the functional baseline
- Providing support to the SW Development, Integration and Validation teams during the implementation phase of the project
- Proposing any relevant improvement to the current set of Engineering processes
To be considered, you will have:
- Clear understanding of systems engineering processes and functional baseline (FBL) management (Specification writing, Requirements analysis, Traceability, System level design / architecture / Interface, Requirements management)
- Experience in total life cycle of systems and software development including processes and responsibilities at each stage in the cycle
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of Air Traffic Management standards and guidelines such as ICAO, Eurocontrol & AIDC
- Knowledge in Systems and Software Engineering Standards ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 and ISO/IEC/IEEE 12207
- Knowledge in Systems Engineering requirement and defect management tools such as Doors and Jira
- Knowledge in Models Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99852. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com