About the Organisation
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems.
We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
You will be responsible for performing the integration of multiple systems and/or sub-systems for our clients billion dollar air defence voice communication solution, and guiding other technical teams in regard to integration and technical configuration subject matters.
- Testing Internal and External Interfaces to ensure that the interconnected subsystems forming a Systems will constitute an end-to-end Solution allowing the subsequent AV&V activities.
- Providing technical support and the setup of environments to facilitate the integration, testing and acceptance activities.
- Identifying risks, and proposing effective solutions.
- Providing system and networking expertise useful in the design of systems and sub-systems.
- System configuration and data management and system administration.
- Testing activities (regression, interface, simulation scenarios and test tools).
- Product or part product installation, configuration and execution.
- Assist with defining the methods to be used for assessing system performance, loading and response times.
- Performing internal and external stakeholder integration training.
To be Considered, you will have:
- System Integrator experience
- UNIX/Linux Operating Systems, X programming
- Middleware applications
- Protocol Communication (TCP/IP, Multicast, RS232 etc.).
- Programming languages (C, ADA, Java, C++, shell scripts).
Experience with the following software, tools & technology:
- Administration - Cisco Systems; Network management software
- Configuration Management - Application management software; Automated installation software; Patch and update management software; Systems and applications migration software
- Network monitoring - Ethereal; ZABBIX software
- Network security or VPN management - Intrusion prevention system IPS software; Network and system vulnerability assessment software; Security incident handling software
- Transaction security and virus protection - Encryption software; Packet filter software
- Ping software, Root kit detection software
- Cable accessories - Cable verifiers; Network analysers - Asynchronous transfer mode ATM analysers, Bit error rate BER testers, Protocol analysers
- Integration and testing of large and complex systems (components, internal and external interfaces, non-regression, performances, security)
- Knowledge of networks and network configuration / exposure to distributed systems
- Work experience in integrating large projects, preferably ATC-related.
- Binary and source level debugging tools.
- Unix Based Systems Software background.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100482. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com