|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Technical Specialist/ Systems Engineer (O365/ SharePoint) contract role for large digital transformation program of work.
3 month with extensions, Melbourne CBD
Day rate, Can start ASAP
About the Role
A hands-on technical role accountable for delivering and running the digital delivery platform on premise and public cloud.
Systems Engineer / Technical Specialist would be responsible for solution scoping, maintenance, monitoring, reporting, support and stable operation of the platform.
- Proven experience in Exchange / SharePoint Support (O365)
- PowerShell scripting
- O365 Platform administration (Exchange / SharePoint Online)
- Exchange migration experience
- Install/configure/troubleshooting messaging systems
- Migrating Distribution list experience
- Azure Active Directory (AAD) Administration
- Sharegate migration experience.
- SharePoint migration / enhancement support
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in large, complex, critical operational IT environments(on prem & cloud)
- CERTIFICATION: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Job ref no. JO-2103-103200. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com