Our client is seeking an experienced HRIS Systems & Data Analyst to join their People & Culture team.
In this position, you will work in a customer-focused and collaborative way and be responsible for administering the suite of HR Systems to ensure the interfaces between all HR systems and platforms is effective and enables accurate and timely onboarding and Payroll outputs.
In addition, you will provide contemporary workforce data insights to make informed Workforce and organisational decisions. This includes providing specialist analytical support and advice to the People and Culture team and Business Units on key trends and contemporary workforce data insights.
Your role will be crucial in supporting the continuous improvement initiatives driven by the business and provide support to the delivery of key HR projects to improve efficiency and align to best practice. Take ownership of key research projects and engage with stakeholders and resources to deliver on project outcomes.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a user and administrator of Chris 21, PageUp, Navigo, and other People & Culture / HRIS digital tools and systems
- Advanced Excel champion
- Proven experience in building PowerBI reports from multiple datasets
- Solid data analytics skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Proven report writing skills
- Experience in data manipulation and generate meaningful insights specific to the business and audience
- The ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently and take initiative where appropriate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101260. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com