Our client, a well-established organisation, is urgently seeking a talented Systems Administrator / IT Level 3 Support to join their team in Brisbane. This permanent role is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career within a young, dynamic and friendly team. You will act as an IT guru and help the teams manage and administer computer software, networks and information systems.computer software, networks and information systems. This opportunity comes with a competitive salary package and other perks!
About the Role
As a Systems Administrator, you will perform major systems administration responsibilities whilst providing IT Level 3 Support to the broader teams. On a daily basis, you'll perform the following tasks:
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system problems.
- Deploy new updates to software and operating systems for work stations, as required.
- Create accounts and mail boxes for new users.
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance.
- Keep track of current hardware and software updates and make recommendations for upgrades.
- Install work stations for new staff and load all required software.
- Monitor security of all technology and advise staff of a security breach and/or change in password or security status.
- Maintain and update time schedules for building monitoring and control system, security systems.
- Maintain and update intranet website.
The ideal candidate is a passionate Systems Administrator / IT Support who has at least 4 years of experience in the IT industry. You will be able to successfully demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas,
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security
- Microsoft Office Suite
Whilst hands on experience in all of the following technologies is not required, every bit will be very helpful to succeed in this role:
- Desktop and Laptop clinet
- IOS and Android devices
- Synology NAS
- Draytek Router
- Mitel VOIP Phone System
- Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2012 and 2016,
- Exchange Server 2010
- Linux (Ubuntu/Zentyal Server),
- Citrix XenServer
- Icewarp Messaging Server
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Get your application in today as this role is progressing quick.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 0452 636 086 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100439. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com