|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||26 days ago|
Davidson is excited to partner with this well-respected government client in the search of their next Systems Coordinator - Networking and Systems Administration. This is an intial 12 month contract role that will see you working on the maintenance and administration of large scale operational systems. This is an excellent opportunity hone your systems administration and security skills through participation in the design and development of systems solutions within relevent cyber security standards.
About the Role
You will provide high level administrative support of ICT related systems and applications. Your key responsibilities include system commissioning, systems maintenance, hardware configuration, system integration and system support across a range of Operational Technologies.
Day in day out, you will:
- Perform maintenance, support, update, patching and monitoring of Operational systems and applications.
- Assist with building, developing and documenting new systems (physical and virtual).
- Design, develop and improve processes and solutions of systems in the projects, as well as ensuring compliance with standards and security in an Operational Technology context.
- Assist with the integration of Operational systems with new systems and technologies.
- Provide assistance and support to technical and operational staff who use services, systems and platforms delivered as part of the projects.
- Establish a working knowledge of the ICT systems in use by the projects and assist with preparing support and operational processes and documents.
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally in a large organisation working in a complex multidisciplinary/system mission critical environment.
- Demonstrated experience in Networking and System Administration technologies and architecture.
- Good practical knowledge of information/cyber security standards and applications.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills to negotiate practical, efficiency focused and sustainable outcomes.
- Extensive business and administrative knowledge.
- Structured approach to tasks and problems to achieve effective outcomes and deliverables in a timely manner.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Grab the opportunity and get an application in today, as this role is closing soon this week.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101485. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com