|Posted||12 days ago|
About the Company
Our client offers an integrated range of trade services, our four unique businesses each deliver a specialised offer across the electrical, telecommunication, plumbing, building and signage sectors.
With over 550 dedicated team members across six locations, they pride on having the best people in the game, backed by an unwavering commitment to support our staff to be the best they can be.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Systems Analyst to join the team based at our Head Office in Hendra. The business is embarking on a 2-year program of business improvement in the Group's systems area, which requires this permanent role to support the clients current team.
This role will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Systems team to assist with project implementations
- Management of day to day System support tickets
- Analyse requirements and develop reports.
- Managing requests for changes to IT systems
- Technical degree - Bachelor in IT or similar (mandatory)
- Minimum 2 years on the job commercial experience (mandatory)
- Strong understanding of programming principles
- SQL experience highly desired
- Previous experience in working with ERP systems would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic learner
As a business that prides itself on its people, cultural fit is vital. Our client is looking for someone who is a self-starter, leads by example. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, opportunities for growth and a secure working environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2102-103005. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com