About the Role
The main purpose of the role is to provide subject matter expert advice for the development of the BxP project in the areas of supply chain, warehouse management, inventory management processes, supplier management support and requistiton to invoice payment processes.
For more information about the role or the client, please contact me directly.
- Operational supply chain experience
- SAP and ERP systems experience
- Ability to provide advice in supply chain, warehouse management, inventory management processes
- Experience in an assest intensive industry such as utilities, oil and gas, mining etc.
- Relevant degree or qualification - finance, supply chain, business.
- Professional procurement and/or Supply Chain qualification (MCIPS, APICS and MCILT)
- Formal Project Management and Business Process Improvement/Lean qualifications
- In depth knowledge of demand forecasting, materials management and master data management practises.
- $800 - $850 per day + super
- 12 month contract with chance to extend or go perm
- Stable government job
- Inner west locaton
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact KatFry on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101416. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com