|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||18 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are currently working with a tier 3 Civil contractor based in Sydney. The company is a reputable contractor with multiple projects based across NSW.
About the Role
We are looking for a Civil Supervisor for a full-time permanent position. You will be based in Sydney and working across multiple projects. The company specialise in excavation and demolition projects so it is essential candidates come from this background.
Your responsibilities include;
- Managing supervisors, labourers, plant operators and control of truck movements on site
- Handle procurement and delivery of materials required
- Ensure all site activities comply to company safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures
- Liaise with subcontractors on site
The ideal candidate will have;
- Sound knowledge of the Australian construction market
- At least 5 years' experience working on civil or building projects with a contractor or subcontractor.
- Experience in demolition, excavation, earthworks and piling is highly desirable.
- Good communication skills and highly desirable to be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
This is a great opportunity to join a contractor in Sydney that is offering a long term career opportunity. They are a family owned company looking for like minded individuals on a permanent full time basis.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email your CV to Clare Veness at email@example.com Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com