|Posted||2 months ago|
About the Employer
This organisation is a high profile, iconic Sydney entity. As a major employer it has great scope and scale and genuinely makes a difference to our daily lives.
About the Role
- Six month contract managing the end to end Procurement and Sourcing of IT hardware, software and services.
- Source to Contract remit and responsibilities.
- You will work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders to deliver best in class IT sourcing solutions.
- You will be a Procurement & Strategic Sourcing Specialist with a track-record of achievement working with the ITC category.
- You will be immediately available and able to commit to a 6 month minimum assignment.
- Only those candidates with valid work rights can be considered.
- Immediate start
- 6 months+ contract role
- Daily rate to suit : circa $500-600 + super
- To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format.
- Your CV will be reviewed by Christian Bloomfield
- Applications close Wednesday 25th November.
- Discussions will be held with suitable candidates following review of your resume.