Our client is an established organisation who supply key services to the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa Regions. They pride themselves on putting their customers at the heard of everything they do and serve the communities to the highest standard. They are currently recruiting a Procurement Business Partner to join them, initially for 6 months.
- Reporting to the Strategic Procurement Manager this position is responsible for strategic planning and leading the source to contract process, and preparing, reviewing and administering contracts.
- Responsible for assisting with the following:
- Preparation of tender documentation for various contract packages.
- Negotiation with contractors.
- Attending contract and site management meetings,
- Processing variations, and contract close out.
- Some occasional travel to other sides.
- In an appropriate field or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- You should have procurement / sourcing experience in the construction or related industries. It would also suit someone with contract administration experience however it is important for a contract administrator to note that the responsibility for their admin is their own (the role is very admin heavy).
- Experience in carrying out multiple procurement processes i.e. EOI's, Early Contractor Involvement, RFQs, tenders etc. and with Australian Standard contracts would be an advantage.
- As a statutory body the candidate must be prepared to work within the rigour of our procurement policy/processes and enforce with these with the organisation's stakeholders as appropriate.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting the Job Title. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com