|Posted||18 days ago|
About the Company
Considered one of the largest and most awarded industry super funds, this company is redefining the way business analysis is managed across the enterprise to provide a cohesive strategic approach.
About the Role
Working in the Strategic Business Analysis CofE, you will enjoy a diverse role that sees you in direct contact with all areas of the business at different times.
The role provides expertise and tools to support the delivery of enterprise change, working with business stakeholders to ensure change is successfully delivered and embedded in order to achieve business value. The role is centred on supporting the enterprise to deliver on strategy through building effective business analysis capability and enabling the business to optimise performance and do continuous improvement.
The focus of this role is to provide strategic leadership and advice to executive and senior leaders, creating and implementing business improvement strategies and plans that support strategy.
Drive best practice capability through development, implementation and assurance of the Business Analysis Framework to promote a culture of 'results focus' and 'continuous improvement' across the enterprise.
Key objectives include:
- Identify solutions and opportunities within the business which account for drivers, costs, benefits and impacts within customer experience and service design.
- Conduct detailed current and future state business and process analysis, delivering models, benefits / options plans, maps, business cases and analysis
- Elicit business requirements and work with Agile teams to develop user stories and confirm the meeting of business needs.
- Estimate initiative costs through techniques such as NPV & ROI
- Assess risks and issues concerning strategic business impacts and recommend mitigations.
- Engage with stakeholders on solutioning, requirements, business cases, transition to operations and change acceptance.
- Coach, mentor and grow other business analysts and contribute to best practice across the enterprise.
You will be an experienced Business Analyst who has worked on Enterprise or Program / Portfolio solutions with a heavy business improvement focus.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Requirements analysis delivering through BPMN or other tools/methods
- Change and Project management using formal methods
- High level communication and stakeholder management skills
- Formal business or process improvement methods - i.e. LEAN, SixSigma
- Experience with systems and test case development as well as interpretation of data models / architecture diagrams and interface specs.
- Financial services / Funds management or Superannuation industry experience highly desirable.
Very flexible working conditions, highly competitive base + bonus and additional super, can be based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1032, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102839. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com