About the Company
Davidson are currently partnering with a large Government organisation to assist in identifying a passionate Stakeholder Communications Officer. This role is hands on and focused on the assisting on the rollout of an app. You will be engaging with complex stakeholders and working with local communities for this exciting project delivery.
About the Role
- Lead the coordination of engagement with external stakeholders to discuss the purpose and benefits of the new app
- Secure external stakeholder understanding of and commitment to contribute content to the App
- Facilitate the input of data into the App by external stakeholders, be it through automated functionality (eg APIs) or manual entry and updates
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders and for ongoing contributions to the App
- Prepare all App related correspondence and communications including internal memorandums, procurement documents and project plans
- Represent the Department as required.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and understanding of stakeholder engagement, including experience in building relationships with federal, and state/territory governments, and private sector organisations.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) is essential
- Strong ability to negotiate confidently and with influence and build beneficial working relationships with colleagues, external customers and stakeholders
- Previous experience in developing communications collateral - information guides, fact sheets, newsletters etc
- Ability to project manage and work with conflicting deadlines
- 3 month contract with potential extension
- Rare opportunity within Government department
- CBD location
- Be part of an exciting project!!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. Candidates from an Indigenous background are encouraged to apply. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Duy Le on 07 3023 1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com