|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
Our client is a Government organisation providing a range of services including finance, human resources, information and communication technology, ministerial and executive services, media and business strategy to its partner agencies. They are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their Dynamic team.
About the Role
You will participate in a series of significant and complex ICT projects in support of new and emerging technologies.
Key abilities required of the Network Engineer role include:
- Efficient analysis of current state networking implementations across sites varying in size from single user to very large users
- Modification of current state as-built design materials to reflect a desired 'to-be' state in line with newly updated network design standards and equipment types;
- Development of bill of materials to guide a third-party vendor in building of network equipment for shipment to sites and subsequent installation;
- Development of 'soft' network equipment configurations in line with the desired 'to-be' state for staging by third party vendors or for remote deployment via Element Management Systems;
- Experienced in the configuration and deployment of multi-vendor networking equipment (Cisco routers, and Juniper and Cisco switches);
- Experienced with the following technologies: OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VRF, VLAN
- Demonstrated proficiency in some or all of the following the switching and routing protocols and related technologies:
- Cisco ACI
- Quality of Service,
- Spanning Tree,
- EtherChannel (LACP), VRRP, HSRP.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shubhi Sharma on email@example.com , quoting ref no. JO-2102-103033. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com