About the Company
This business is a true household name across Australia. They have an outstanding reputation and are a highly regulated business. They are looking to hire a talented Sourcing and Contracts Manager to join them on an initial 3-month contract with a view to extend or potential to go permanent for the right person
About the Role
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of nominated RFx's, suppliers, and contracts. You will also develop strategy plans for each supplier, tender opportunity, contract, and facilitation of procurement leadership endorsement including business approvals.
You will also be responsible for executing the end to end RFx process in relation to nominated contract services or any other RFx requirements as delegated by the Category Managers or procurement leadership and ensure RFx processes are facilitated within procurement's nominated tool.
You are a "people person" and a "Team Player".
- 3+ years' experience working in a contracts/procurement category role
- The right candidate must have previous experience working in a highly regulated industry such as government healthcare, insurance or banking
- Ability to build rapport and establish constructive relationships, be comfortable presenting to groups
- Strong understanding of procurement practices and procedures - Experience with APRA
- Expert RFx Strategy Development and End to End Contract and Supplier Management Execution;
- The category is IT related so you will have a technical understanding with software / IT procurement experience.
- Experience with Ariba would also be beneficial
- Excellent people and negotiation skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101422. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com