|Posted||10 days ago|
Our client is one of the most highly recognised Utilities organisation based in Melbourne.
They currently require a Salesforce Solution Architect who will be responsible for delivering the solution architecture and design guidance for Customer Experience Digital Platform project.
The Salesforce Solution Architect will have a good understanding of the Salesforce platform to ensure that solutions are in line with stakeholder expectations, enterprise architecture standards, principles and practices.
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state), and determine corresponding solution architectures and requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes
- Assist system implementors to clarify technical requirements
- Design and lead the implementation of the Customer Experience Digital Platform solution architecture in alignment with the business requirements
- Provide input into governance activities associated with ensuring solution architecture assurance and compliance
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture
- Lead the development and management of the concept and architecture of the solutions
- Engage and work closely with key stakeholders to deliver an effective solution
- Development of Architecture artefacts in line with our clients architecture standard that may include Conceptual, Detailed solution architecture document(s) which incorporate an End to End Solution Architecture
Skills and Experience required:
- A proven track record in delivering solution design and advisory services specifically on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to understand Business requirements and propose solution designs that are aligned
- Demonstrated influence, communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
It is mandatory that the Solution Architect has experience in the following Salesforce modules:
- Salesforce Community Cloud (Lightning)
- Salesforce Service Cloud (Lightning)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The following skills are considered optional but highly desirable:
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 0407 653 841, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100837. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com