|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||8 days ago|
Large government department based in the CBD require an experienced solution architect for a contract role up until Feb 2020. Strong chance of extensions.
Solutions Architect - Data / Integration / applications
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
* 10+ years technology experience
* 5+ years demonstrated architecture experience across application, data and integration domains
* University degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent experience
* Demonstrated experience in facilitation of workshops with a diverse set of stakeholders.
* Experience with Pega systems and Mulesoft API platform desired
* Experience working in Telecommunications regarded
* Strong team-work and collaboration skills & Provide mentorship to peers within the organisation.
* Self-motivated, able to prioritise and accomplish multiple tasks in tight timeframes.
* Demonstrated experience with delivery using Agile ways of working
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat , quoting ref no. JO-2006-100798. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com