|Posted||13 days ago|
About the Company
Innovative Australian Enterprise customer who are heavily investing in technology. In performing the Solution Architect role, the Solution Architect is expected to collaborate, influence and lead a range of business and technology stakeholders
About the Role
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Deliver architecture services by adapting to a range of delivery methodologies (eg. Waterfall, Agile, Lean).
- Produce high level workshop input such as a conceptual architecture view and Produce Business Solution Blueprint (BSB) with input and contributions from other team members.
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome in alignment with business zone roadmap / target state.
- Perform architecture governance activities to assure the delivery of agreed solution architecture across the Project Lifecycle.
- Contribute learnings from emerging delivery methodologies to improve the delivery of Architecture Services.
- Experience working with Cloud Techologies (AWS and Azure)
- Experience in one of the following: VISA, Amazon Connect or SWIFT & NPP
- A self starter with high energy
- Experience with and ability to articulate Architecture Principle
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Leading Architectural role
- Fast paced working environment with opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- Flexible working conditions
- Motivated, high energy team.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Cherry Harris on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102853. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com