We are looking for an experienced Security Solution Architect with a strong background in Cyber Security to join one of our clients based within the Health Services sector. The successful candidate will Identifying end-to-end solution options and recommendations, balancing factors such as strategic intent, commercial outcome, speed, cost and quality.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify a variety of solution options and drive a collaborative process to engage stakeholders to analyse the pros/cons and implications of each option, and decide on the right option to proceed with.
- Develop potential solutions based on existing systems, new commercial off-the-shelf or custom developed solutions as appropriate, integrating with company and third party systems using established integration patterns.
- Technical evaluation for RPIs, RFPs and proof of concepts.
- Develop the solution architecture (aka high level design) deliverable and guide detailed design.
- Contribute to cost estimations.
- Present the solution and architecture decisions to the governance forums for endorsement.
- Update the architecture repository / CMDB as required.
- Provide technical assurance and architectural assistance to project delivery teams. This includes both internal teams as well as external vendors / delivery partners.
- Review other project deliverables such as detailed design, interface specifications, test strategy, etc.
To be successful candidate you will possess:
- Experience working across security experience in large enterprises, preferably in global financial services
- Strong technical knowledge in security architecture, design and infrastructure and a thorough knowledge of varying security disciplines and technologies
- Experience in security related products across the Identity & Access Management, Data and/or Cyber Security
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of vendor technologies and roadmaps, and remains current with key IT security industry themes and emerging trends
- Knowledge of security and risk frameworks including ISO-27000 series, SABSA, CISSP, TOGAF, NIST and/or Open Security Architecture frameworks
- Demonstrable capability to juggle multiple smaller projects as well as the ability to lead large programs
- Have successfully influenced program outcomes by brokering consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs and expectations
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on , quoting ref no. JO-2001-99149. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com