|Posted||5 days ago|
About the Company
This company is a well known Australian Charity who literally save lives and change lives for the better. Based close to Melbourne's CBD, easily accessible by all major routes.
They are the leaders in innovation and inspired to drive change in the health sector. Within the organisation they have a diverse and inclusive group of talented people who have joined because they are passionate about improving health outcomes for all Australians - and you could be one of them!
About the Role
This is a 6 month contract role that has been create to support a number of exciting & challenging projects including (but not limited too):
- ERP replacement/implementation project (Migration to Oracle)
- Infrastructure projects (Network Segmentation)
- System Integration projects / Middleware Integration
Within this role your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Presenting End to End Solutions
- Communicating with Stakeholders / Business Owners
- Designing Solution based on business requirements
- Experience with Infrastructure, Integration and Network projects.
- Able to confidently articulate Architecture and Technical aspects to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience delivering Solution Architecture documents.
- Flexible working conditions
- Excellent company culture and dynamic
- Opportunity to be part of a life-changing organisation
- Attractive rates
- Challenging projects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Cherry Harris on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103966. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com