Contract role till end of Nov with possible extensions| Ipswich based| upto $1000 per day| Development of the solution architecture and design
About the role
Solution Architect to deliver solutions, designs and architectural diagram using templates and processes. Resources available to the appointees include:
1. Enterprise Architects 2.
Internal business subject matter experts
ICT technical and support staff
Seqwater templates, tools and methods
Architectural viewpoints and directions
Key duties and responsibilities
- Innovatively solve business problems through the creation of technical solutions.
- Develop solutions from requirements that fulfil business needs from stakeholders, utilising tools, techniques and principles used by the ICT Strategy, Architecture and Governance team.
- Translate requirements into a language which can be understood by the intended solution providers or technology teams including:
- Creation of solution architecture diagrams
Knowledge, experience, skills and abilities
- Experience in interpreting business requirements for the development of solution architecture and design
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Solution Architect
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate technical information in a clear manner
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- High level of initiative with ability to work on and deliver multiple projects simultaneously within specified timeframes * Demonstrated ability to evaluate complex business requirements and options and specify requirements for the introduction of information technology to achieve business objectives
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90357. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com