Our client is a major international financial services organisation, providing a comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services. They operate in a complex environment which includes a multitude of stakeholders and many vendors. They are well into a wide array of business, compliance and complex technology transformation initiatives.
As part of a major transformation there are multiple Solution Architect opportunities
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics for Architecting for Simplicity and Agility, Speed to Value and Always On.
- Deliver architecture services by adapting to a range of delivery methodologies (eg. Waterfall, Agile, Lean).
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome in alignment with business zone roadmap / target state. Where business zone roadmaps do not exist, seek early guidance from Business and Enterprise Architect to confirm solution hypothesis.
- Perform architecture governance activities to ensure the delivery of agreed solution architecture across project lifecycles
- Contribute to process improvements
- Contribute learnings from emerging delivery methodologies to improve the delivery of architecture services
- Engaging with other architects across various business units including; Platform, Enterprise, Network Architects to name a few
- Experience in the Banking and Finance industry is highly desirable
- Ideally have experience in General Markets, Superannuation or Fund Management
- Strong understanding of technology strategy, architecture and technology governance requirements.
- Detailed understanding in development of information, applications, technology architectures.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong results orientation and a proven track record of delivering robust architectures on time, on budget and to required quality standards.
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
- Extensive experience in delivering technology strategy, architecture and technology governance requirement
- Knowledge and experience with solution architecture patterns such as service-oriented architecture (SOA), enterprise application integration (EAI), enterprise service bus (ESB), and enterprise data warehouse (EDW
- Experience of customer facing application and mobility solutions.
- Experience with analytics platforms and solutions.
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91007. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com