About the Company
This organisation is improving people's lives. This is where it's happening. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business, and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders.
About the Role
You will be responsible for developing the Solution Architect Design (SAD) documentation for several clinical applications and support and develop Solution Detailed Design (SDD) documents.
- Healthcare industry experience is highly desirable
- Proven experience collaborating with diverse technology teams to achieve business results
- Strong experience in network architectures, and web architectures
- Ability to understand service delivery and support models and their impact
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with the Team, Stakeholders and the wider Business
- Comfortable presenting to various audience levels, ability to communicate technical concepts effectively with non-technical audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills with the resilience and persistence to make change happen
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99841. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com