We are looking for a Solution Architect with experience delivering solution architecture and design to the requirements of ITSM and ServiceNow.
The Solution Architect will have a good understanding of the ServiceNow platform to ensure that solutions are in line with stakeholder expectations, enterprise architecture standards, principles and practices.
- Understand business drivers and future and current state, determine corresponding solution architectures and requirements to drive the targeted business outcomes
- Design and lead the implementation of the ITSM and ITOM solution architecture in alignment with the business requirements
- Provide input into governance activities associated with ensuring solution architecture assurance and compliance
- Identify the organisational impact and the financial impact of the solutions architecture
- Lead the development and management of the concept and architecture of the solutions
- Engage and work closely with key stakeholders to deliver an effective solution
- Production of solution architecture deliverables
- You are a people person!
- You actually get stakeholders and vendors to attend workshops and gain buy in
- You think outside the box
- Able to push back - in a diplomatic and positive way (That's a hard one!)
- You have experience with ServiceNow
- You have defined strategies and roadmaps focused on ITSM and ServiceNow
- An expert in Understanding of common architecture frameworks and models
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com