About the Role:
The primary purpose of the role is to support program delivery through architecture activities:
- Review and complete E2E as-built high level architecture indicating all applications and their interfaces, User and System flows.
- Governance of vendor detailed design architecture artefacts.
- Develop conceptual and high level designs to support changes in the program delivery.
- Develop and own the architecture repository of components, relationships for applications in program delivery.
- Support release management, testing and change management by advising stakeholders in supporting business goals and delivery outcomes
Required Technical Skills and Experience
- High level integration patterns with ESB, REST, SOAP
- Supporting large programs with multiple vendor driven build teams
- Developing concept and high level designs primarily through component and sequence diagrams
- Collaboration skills using whiteboard, surfacing designs and driving outcomes from all levels of stakeholders
- Embracing Agile principles of MVP, test and learn, transparency and feedback.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Architecture governance as an applicant and reviewer
- Architecting in mixture of On Prem and Cloud, preferably in Azure.
- Hands on experience in past roles in software engineering or software development
- Experience in Asset Management projects is beneficial as is Ellipse or other Asset Management or ERP systems experience.
- GIS Experience preferable with ESRI products
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99333. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com