|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||19 days ago|
Are you looking for your next exciting contract work for the new year? If yes, have a look at this initial 12 month contract opportunity!
We are excited to present a brand new Software and Systems Engineer contract role with one of our well respected government clients. This contract will see you through until 2022 with possibility of extension. You will join a high performing team working on complex IT systems in a large scale enterprise environment. You will work primarily on Microsoft .NET technical stack in a Windows environment. You will be responsible for the maintenance of major operational systems as well as the integration of a new system to the existing systems.
About the Role
- Implement complex, distributed multi-system software changes
- When required, perform review of software changes
- Develop test plans and test specifications
- Perform testing, review and audits of test results
- Perform commissioning and support of system changes
- Undertake other related work as required and directed by the Line Manager in relation to the Projects.
- Advanced practical knowledge of Windows development environments and tools.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary, complex and mission critical environment.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills to negotiate practical, efficiency focused and sustainable outcomes.
- High level of conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including writing and executing software unit tests and system test specifications.
- Knowledge of hardware elements including computer systems in real time Information Systems, interfaces, networking and telemetry equipment.
- A Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience with Modula2
- Experience with C++/CLI
- Experience with C#
- Experience with AMQP
- Experience with .NET framework
- Knowledge of Windows services, PowerShell
If this sounds like you, grab this opportunity and get your application in today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2012-102412. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com