|Posted||22 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is excited to present a brand-new opportunity with one of our well-respected government clients in Brisbane. Based in the CBD, this client is urgently seeking a talented nodejs Developer to join their busy team. This is an initial 6 month contract with possibility of extension, aiming an ASAP start.
About the Role
In this role you will work with the product manager and senior managment to deliver the new integration platform.
- Strong experience developing Node.js API services (REST or GraphQL) using Typescript
- Experience developing GraphQL API's, including schema federation techniques, preferably using Apollo Server and Apollo Federation.
- Experience developing unified API's and facades across multiple backend API's and systems
- Solid understanding of API interface contract design and lifecycle management, particularly within a federated microservices environment
- Experience with API security and identity practices, including OpenID Connect (OIDC) and OAuth 2.0 token management
- Experience in reactive Microservices and event driven architectures utilising publish and subscribe models is advantageous.
- Cloud technologies on AWS and equivalent such as Azure, GCP. Containers and Kubernetes deployment platforms
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shubhi Sharma on 0424802052 or email at email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102797. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com