Our client is an industry leader (and part of a GLOBAL organisation) with thousands of clients using their software product nationally.
It offers a nice working environment, with a number of large initiatives and projects underway! Hence, now they have the need for a switched-on Software Business Analyst. We are searching for candidates who are looking for a challenge to help our client evolve their flagship product to meet the changing needs of their customers.
To be successful in this role, you will be a dynamic and progressive software/product business analyst who feels most comfortable working within an agile environment, experienced working with development teams (developers, UI/UX, QA testers etc).
The following skills and experience is required:
- Degree or tertiary qualification in Business, Information Systems, Communications or Computer Science, or relevant experience working as a Software/Product Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile Environment
- Demonstrated experience facilitating collaboration between customers and stakeholders to understand the big picture defined by their needs and pain-points
- Demonstrated experience driving inception with the team to facilitate a shared understanding of business & customer goals
- Experience facilitating the prioritisation of scope that is driven by value
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically through and facilitate brainstorming of solutions with the product owner and the team
- Demonstrating experience performing just enough analysis to keep momentum within the team
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and defining requirements from a business and customer/user perspective
- Demonstrated experience crafting user stories that are underpinned by the INVEST principles
- Experience supporting the team during development to assist with kick-off, desk checks and sign-off
- Experience connecting the dots across the delivery of a product
- Experience synthesizing complex sets of information to provide clarity and understanding
- Demonstrated experience and the ability to manage the requirements backlog to ensure that the stream of work for the team remains up-to-date, and information and knowledge is being captured at the right level
- Ability to ensure that all requirements support the delivery of business value, fulfils goals and objectives, and meets a stakeholder need.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The successful applicant will become a key member of the team and make a real difference! GRAB this opportunity while it last!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98948. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com