|Posted||22 days ago|
Are you looking for your next exciting contract work for the new year? If yes, have a look at this initial 12-month contract opportunity!
We are excited to present a brand new Software and System Engineer contract role with one of our well-respected government clients. This contract will see you through until 2022 with the possibility of extension. You will join a high-performing team working on complex IT systems in a large-scale enterprise environment. You will work primarily on Microsoft .NET technical stack in a Windows environment. You will be responsible for the maintenance of major operating systems as well as the integration of a new system to the existing systems.
About the Role
- Implement complex, distributed multi-system software changes
- When required, perform a review of software changes
- Develop test plans and test specifications
- Perform testing, review, and audits of test results
- Perform commissioning and support of system changes
- Undertake other related work as required and directed by the Line Manager in relation to the Projects.
- Advanced practical knowledge of Windows development environments and tools.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary, complex, and mission-critical environment.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills to negotiate practical, efficient focused, and sustainable outcomes.
- High level of conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including writing and executing software unit tests and system test specifications.
- Knowledge of hardware elements including computer systems in real-time Information Systems, interfaces, networking, and telemetry equipment.
- A Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience with C++/CLI
- Experience with C#
- Experience with AMQP
- Experience with .NET framework
- Knowledge of Windows services, PowerShell
If this sounds like you, grab this opportunity and get your application in today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103610. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com