About the Company
Davidson are currently assisting a large State Government entity recruit a motivated Social Media Co-Ordinator to help in a large campaign. This is a short-term contract role based in the Brisbane CBD. If you are savvy social media professional available to start in mid-September, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
- Actively monitor social media campaigns and report on performance
- Manage social media platforms and respond to complaints & feedback from the general public
- Prepare and tailor messages for response in guideline with public service templates
- Co-ordinate a high level of correspondence from all platforms
- Respond to a high volume of emails and enquiries
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Previous experience in social media campaign management
- Must have experience in complaint management and client liaison
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Highly motivated and ability to juggle tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
What are you waiting for?
This is an exciting 1 month opportunity to be part of a high performing communications campaign team. Based in stunning Brisbane CBD offices, you will be the (social) face of this large Government organisation. Exceptional customer service is the heart of this organisation.
Davidson is currently receiving a record number of applications for all job opportunities. We are doing all we can to connect with each and every applicant in a timely manner. At this stage, we will not be accepting calls regarding this job advert. We apologise and thank you for your understanding during such a unique time in our history.