Our client requires a UX Designer to assist with testing and optimising existing application and the migration to a new platform. The current design has some known issues, and the cause of these issues needs to be identified and fixed as soon as possible.
- You will have Forms experience, and will have a strong portfolio of application form designs.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Sketch experience, and experience with functional prototyping.
- You will provide a combination of usability/user testing and design work, mostly centered around customer testing.
- You will also provide facilitation, planning and scheduling of customer testing, as well as synthesising and showcasing the results.
- You will be working with UI stakeholders to support a smooth handover into UI & Accessibility.
- Working with the forms team to deliver clear changes to the form that will improve both conversion and customer experience.
- Presentations that provide a clear story as to what is happening, with supporting information from testing and analytics.
- Working with the Forms team to design new components where required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101348. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com