About the Company
Leading national High rise Developer with a massive project pipeline. This well known name have dominated the Australian market in the multi unit and high rise residential space with a number of iconic projects in their portfolio.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, your duties will include:
- Coordinating all sub-contractors, suppliers and material deliveries
- Liaison with key stakeholders
- Ensuring project completion within timescale and budget
- Ensuring all sub-contractors and employees adhere to all OH&S requirements
- Trade or Tertiary qualifications
- 5+ years experience as an Australian Site Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to run a project unsupervised
- Extensive Residential / Apartment Portfolio of Projects
- WHS Induction Card
This Builder Developer has an incredible project pipeline spanning over the next 8 - 10 years +. With organic growth being one of their values, they have a proven track record of training and development and a second to none career development opportunity.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89734. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com