About the Company
Our client is a well-known Commercial Head Contractor. They undertake a wide range of projects from Justice, health, government and Education across Australia.
About the Role
Reporting into the Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring optimum on site delivery and coordination to ensure completion of the projects on time and within budget. This is a $10million Education New Build Project based in Wauchope.
- 3-5 years experience as a Site Manager in similar projects
- Good subcontractor relationships
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Trade background or relevant construction qualification
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety
To apply now, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lydia van Vliet on 02 8093 0618 / firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91185. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com