|Location||Inverell, New South Wales|
|Posted||6 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is delighted to continue to partner with Goldwind, one of the world's leading wind power companies. Goldwind have wind farms located throughout Australia and all across the globe. Within the Australian Market Goldwind's reputation for well managed projects and offices is an important element in continuing to achieve their objective of expansion in the renewable energy market. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join their team at White Rock Wind Farm and Solar Farm - New England Region of NSW
The Role Overview
The Site Manager is accountable for the execution of the operation and maintenance to assets installed at the Wind Farm, with periodic maintenance to the adjoining Solar Farm. The operation and maintenance will be conducted to the installed Wind Turbine Generators and Balance of Plant equipment, access tracks, hardstands, O&M Facility and solar farm equipment. The Site Manager may also be required to undertake operation and maintenance to other installed Goldwind Australia wind farms or solar farms located throughout Australia.
- Manage a team of Service Technicians and Site Administrator, driving safe and efficient performance.
- Ensure Work Health Safety & Environment performance is strictly maintained to required standards
- Understand customer and contractual needs and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all site personnel adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Plan, schedule and execute wind turbine, BoP, civil and solar farm maintenance, including scheduled service, compliance inspections and unscheduled works.
- Forecast and maintain resourcing requirements including subcontractors engagement.
- Identify and report any risks to executing the annual plan or performance standards and report to Service Manager.
- Forecast, monitor and maintain on-site inventory levels.
- Coordinate the delivery of works and services in consideration of multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure wind farm performance, maintenance, compliance and HSE records are reported and maintained appropriately.
- Achieve targeted wind farm performance obligations.
- Continually contribute to improvements and efficiencies of wind farm, solar farm and GWA work tasks and processes.
- Manage on-site SCADA system and operational technology.
- Experienced Supervisor or Manager (previous Leading Hands may be considered) of teams within a large maintenance organisation - preferably based on site.
- A-class Electrician license or Mechanical fitters licence; and current drivers licence is essential.
- Experience in managing customer expectations
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholder fronts.
- High Voltage operations experience is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working on large industrial Electrical assets either in a construction, commissioning or maintenance environment.
- Working within a troubleshooting environment; an ability to work through issues and source solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills, to produce timely and detailed technical reports
- An ability to work at heights.
- This position may require travel when undertaking service and maintenance to other Goldwind Australia wind farms or whenever attending to off-site training and corporate forums.
- A passion for renewable energy.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting the job title. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com