About the Company
Our Client is a well known fit-out contractor with over 30 years experience in the NSW Market. Well known for there commercial fit out projects across Education, Retail, Hospitality and Office/Workplaces. With low staff turnover and a great team culture this is an opportunity to grow and develop in a Long term career.
About the Role
Reporting into the Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring optimum on site delivery and coordination to ensure completion of the projects on time and within budget across Sydney City.
- 3-5 years experience as a Site Manager for a head contractor
- Good subcontractor relationships
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Trade background or relevant construction qualification
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety
Attractive Salary - Work Life Balance - Immediate Starts
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90435. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com