Our client within the Government sector is looking for a SharePoint Developer who is experienced in Agile delivery to assist in the development & testing of the product. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years SharePoint development experience.
- Work closely and constructively with the agile team during development sprints
- Work collaboratively and constructively with stakeholders and suppliers, as required.
- Be accountable to the project's Technical Lead role for day-to-day activity.
- Be a professional and collaborative team member and a positive project ambassador.
- SharePoint feature driven development
- SharePoint server and client side object model development
- .NET C# (LINQ, CAML)
- Team Foundation Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical documentation skills including commenting of source code
- Ability to be flexible and be a team player
- Proven experience delivering high quality software
- AGILE & Test Driven Development experience
- Ability to produce secure server and client side code
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99583. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com