|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Our client are in investments and have grown into a leading long-term specialist manager in alternatives. They deliver over 115 like-minded institutional investors in Australia and internationally.
About the Role
The role is to engage with the relevant business units and their stakeholders to understand how the company can best enhance the SharePoint and O365 experience across the business. Key to this will be working with the business to drive out a new and relevant use cases where technology can enhance business performance through identifying gaps in their processes and opportunities for improvements
- Extensive experience working with SharePoint Online and Applications Development
- Degree in Information Technology (or similar) or recognised qualifications in Information Technology is mandatory.
- Extensive experience utilising and administering SharePoint on premise / SharePoint Online to deliver solutions with an advanced knowledge of available SharePoint APIs, with a strong preference to automating tasks
- Experience in enhancing SharePoint Online with Power Apps and Power Automate Experience migrating data to and from SharePoint (online/onpremises)
- Extensive experience in delivering technology using the Agile approach and within project governance and project frameworks.
- High level of skills and experience in the analysis of IT requirements and the design , development, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of IT systems.
- Strong client focus and service orientated
- Collaborative style and excellent team play
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103283. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com