About the Company
This organisation is consistently working towards best practice in their processes. They have been through a large period of change and are seeking a Senior Transactional Services Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
This role is responsible for managing the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable function. You will manage, train and develop a large team.
You will be responsible for reviewing current processes and make process improvements to create efficiencies.
You will be responsible for reporting, dealing with auditors and the broader finance team.
To be successful in the role you will have the following:
- Degree qualified with over 5 year's experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience managing large transactional teams for a large organisation
- Have experience managing internal control policies
- Large ERP system experience
- The ability to work on multiple projects and manage change
- Liaise with external auditors
Work for an ever changing organisation
Report to a manager with an exceptional reputation
Great salary on offer and additional benefits
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89715. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com