About the Company
This global organisation is a well-respected and is the market leader in their sector. They have a dynamic sort after culture and promote within which fosters career progression.
Due to internal promotion, they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their high performing team.
About the Role
This role is responsible for managing a large team who support the business in the month end accounting. Duties the team perform include reconciliations, accounts payable, treasury, fixed assets, intercompany recharges and risk management.
Your responsibilities include:
- Oversea the month end process
- Provide leadership to the team (succession plans, performance reviews, one on ones)
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Create efficiencies within the focus to ensure the team is continuing to provide a premium service
To be successful in the role you will have the following
- Degree qualified with over 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience managing a large transactional teams for a large organisation
- Have experience managing internal control policies
- Large ERP system experience
- The ability to work on multiple projects and manage change
- Liaise with external auditors
Work for an ever changing organisation
Report to a manager with an exceptional reputation
High performing culture where career progression is encouraged
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90384. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com