About MST Global
MST is a global Australian company, founded in 1989, providing communication, tracking and lighting solutions for the mining, tunneling and resource sector.
With a global reach across six continents, the company specialises in the design, development, manufacture, deployment and support of mission-critical solutions for voice & data communications; vehicle and personnel tracking; and safety solutions in underground and surface environments. A pioneering force within the mining industry, the company does business with over 300 mine sites worldwide, a mix of blue chip and mid-tier mining companies.
MST is a vertically integrated company incorporating hardware and software product development; assembly; direct sales; project management and deployment resulting in turn-key configurable solutions.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager APAC, the Services Manager South will lead a team of Field Engineers and Communications Technicians delivering exceptional solutions to MST Global clients on their projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading field teams to ensure work is completed as per the client specifications and scope of work;
- Support with fault rectification, designs and commissioning of expansions and/or new systems installs;
- Upholding and enhancing a safety conscious culture on all sites and locations;
- Working closely with the Operations Manager APAC to formulate strategic business plans.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or a related field;
- 5 + years' experience in a field communications environment;
- Experience working on technical projects in a leadership capacity;
- Sound knowledge of networking, wireless and radio communication technologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated leader with a passion for developing yourself and others.
This is a excellent career opportunity with a leading global technology business. A competitive salary and benefit package is on offer for an exceptional candidate.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99718. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com