|Posted||24 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is an innovative infrastructure client dedicated to uplifting public digital capability across Australia. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on a large-scale, software uplift program that will improve the delivery of support services internally within the organisation.
About the Role
Working as part of an Agile development team, you will be tasked with building scalable and sustainable solutions that make full use of the ServiceNow platform.
- Significant ServiceNow product knowledge and experience, with a particular focus on Integration, Configuration, Request Management and Process Automation.
- Significant experience as a developer operating in software projects base on ServiceNow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience working in Agile teams
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99709. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com